陪睡又陪玩的保姆
http://huihua.iciba.com/upload/img/09/lj_4b20b07e64bad.jpgRicky:How is your baby getting along?
你家宝宝最近咋样? Amy:I took on a nanny to keep him company. He enjoys himself.
我雇了保姆陪他,其乐陶陶。 Ricky:You hired a nurserymaid?
你雇了保姆? Amy:Er...Yeah, and a nerserymaid offerring escort service.
嗯...是的,而且是提供三陪服务的保姆哦。 Ricky:What on earth...did you say?
你到底...说什么? Amy:Let me see. Here is a lovely photo.
我看看...这有张它们的可爱照片。 Amy:How is it?
它怎么样? Ricky:So it's a pet dog!
原来是宠物狗狗! Amy:It doesn't matter. The important thing is to be harmonious and lovely.
没关系,关键是要和谐,要有爱。 Ricky:That's imperative!
那是必须的! 忽悠悠 So it's a pet dog! a lovely photo gaoxiao 有意思`~
页:
[1]